- Existem Events Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting email@example.com.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening.
Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existem Events Ltd, 7.17 & 7.18 Deco Building, Paintworks, Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3EH
Past PerformanceIN Event Attendees
What are people saying?
In terms of business connections this was the best event we've attended since starting TrialPay Europe last year. Thank you for bringing together such a great crowd!”
Head of TrialPay Europe
Over the last 7 years this was your best conference I've attended to date and we felt at Savoo that we hit all our goals for attending. Roll on Berlin!”
General Manager International
You can definitely count us in for London; Amsterdam was one of the most productive shows I have attended in the last 2 years. So congratulations to you and the team”
Head of Affiliates
Who will be there?
Performance Marketing Insights: Europe attracts top level delegates from across the global performance marketing industry wishing to learn, share knowledge and network with potential new clients, business partners and thought leaders.
Expect key decision makers from leading networks and agencies as well as advertisers, publishers, technology providers and fresh new startups, all looking to engage with you and your business.
What to expect
- Exceptional Content & World-Class Speakers
- Case Studies, Debates & Actionable Insights
- Structured & Inclusive Networking Opportunities
- Smarter Performance Marketing Strategies
- Multi-Channel Publishers
- Forward-Thinking Advertisers
- High Level Conversations